Renee Wilkinson is a landscape designer based in Portland, Oregon. She creates beautiful outdoor spaces that entice homeowners to connect with nature, grow their own food and support native wildlife. She received her masters degree in landscape architecture from the University of Oregon in 2012.
Services range from conceptual garden design to fine-grained planting plans. She can help with creating welcoming entrances, outdoor gathering spaces, water elements, edible landscapes and more. She has a partnership with landscape contractors who can professionally install the garden design, but is happy to turn the design over to DIY homeowners who plan to install it on their own. Get in touch by emailing Renee at HipChickDigs@gmail.com to find out more.
- our homestead planting plan
- patio & pergola design
- herb spiral design
- backyard for entertaining
- FoPo garden tour ideas
- inviting birds into the garden
- chartreuse & purple garden
- summer veggie planting plan
- winter veggie planting plan
- four cornered veggie garden
- easy herb garden
- french kitchen garden
- what & when to grow
- early flowering plants: part i
- early flowering plants: part ii
- problem solver: evergreen huckleberry
- problem solver: salal
- problem solver: strawberry tree
- high desert plants
- early fall-coloring trees
- artichokes planted as a hedge
And here are some of the great gardens I have had the pleasure of visiting. Hope they give you some inspiration to use at home!